- Airport field elevation of 1130 msl.
- Traffic pattern altitude for propeller driven aircraft at this airport is 1890 msl.
- All runways are standard left-hand traffic.
- Common Traffic Advisory Frequency (CTAF) is 122.8.
- Princeton Flight Service may be contacted on 122.25.
- Pilots should use the CTAF to notify other pilots of their positions and intentions within the airport environment.
- Beware of aircraft operating without radio communications.
- Landing aircraft on base leg should be on the lookout for aircraft making straight-in approaches.
Morris Municipal Airport:
Click on diagram for a larger image
Click here for more information and an additional diagram